Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My evening with ME

All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together. -Jack Kerouac


 
Last night was pretty uneventful.  In fact, most of my nights are...believe it or not.  I'm getting to the point where boredom is taking over.  I've done enough shopping to put a dent in my bank account.  I've done enough cooking to gain 10 pounds.  I've done enough pool time to consider seeing a dermatologist. So basically my nights...are...well, lame.

Lately I've been having strange dreams..mostly due to the boredom.  Last night was the strangest.  I had a dream about my cousin.  The last time I spoke with him was at his wedding last summer.  Every now and then we say something on stalkerbook, but that is rare.  But last night I had a dream about him.  He was trying to get into my apartment complex.  The gate kept calling me.  I finally answered, and they said it was him.  So I tell them to let him in.  He comes to my apartment, with beer in hand.  The next thing I remember, I'm cleaning up after him (somewhat annoyed..but also realizing that's how it is).  Everywhere I look is a beer can.  A beer can for me to pick up. I wake up, remembering more than that, and make it a point to email my aunt to tell her.

I checked stalkerbook today (for the first time since Sunday..which is big for me, because I usually check it every hour).  Turns out the cousin and his wife are pregnant.  And they just found out. **Update** They might induce on my birthday!  Ha!  :)

My aunt used to tell me stories of her ESP moments with my mom.  I used to not believe it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment